Pool and Spa Inspection Abilene, TX
We inspect the Pool and Spa and evaluate the current condition of all accessible pool components, structures, safety items, operation and maintenance items. We want you to know the condition of your pool or spa that you’re purchasing in conjunction with your home purchase.
What’s included in a Pool Inspection?
Safety features including secure fencing and latching are among the factors being evaluated during the inspection.
During the inspection, our inspectors will evaluate the pool systems, pool deck, and pool area for any defects and safety concerns. Furthermore, here are the important items we need to check:
- Fencing, gates, and protective equipment should meet legal requirements.
- The pool deck must be in operational condition.
- Pool drains are covered to keep people from getting their hair or limbs caught in the plumbing.
- The pool shell should have no visible defects.
- The pool pump and equipment should be functioning properly.
- GFCI should be properly installed and the electrical system must follow codes and standards.
- No leaking in pipes and fittings.
- Water is clear and algae-free.
- Pool light functionality.
- Surface condition (plaster, vinyl, fiberglass).
Air Conditioning Systems
Pool and Spa Inspections
Top Home Inspection Abilene TX Company | Let this experienced Abilene Home Inspection company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to the health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
Renner Inspection Services PLLC will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough, yet have excellent communications skills to be able to put the entire house into perspective for you. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Abilene TX area, we can help!
Owned and operated by Professional Licensed and Certified Home Inspector, David Renner, Renner Inspection Services PLLC takes pride in its commitment to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.